– a little bit
– Kuwaiti Arabic a little bit Going to a meeting place Wearing mask because of corona virus entering – You should put the barcode at the front
– barcode? ok I’m shooting but I’ll just film myself only Rafiq, Wafa she quit her Youtube channel I thought she didn’t even make her channel right? You really quit your Youtube channel? I have to do You bought Kuwaiti tumbler I got this for a gift I have this a cup, with the same design from Starbucks – you’re gonna give me?
– no I’m just saying You’re gonna upload us studying? – I’ll only film myself
– why do you film yourself only? you want to join? ok I’ll film all of you Hello I’m Rafa Can I check just one time before we start the exam? I can’t concentrate You really write down quickly It’s my personality – Did you write them down all?
– yes Go to Bahrain, it’s really good – Really?
– Yes but you need a friend there, it’s better I don’t have a friend there – Rafiq can I see this now?
– Yes I forgot the word.. Festival, a person who do the festival Thank you – Did you buy it or got it for gift?
– It’s a gift Rafiq’s answer – You don’t add the dots often?
– Oh right I forget a lot Ok I’ll put It should be Golden Glove but I wrote it down as
Gloden Hlove Haram Film this too Madiha is generous (because she accepted my mistakes) Listening dialect You wanna listen? You want to write down now? – why people ask me before starting?
– I want to listen first – listen to this
– yallah – It’s only a minute
– ok and there’s a slow version I can’t listen I can’t understand I can only understand ‘very’ finished studying – Do we talk in Arabic?
– No in Korean – In Korean? ok
– No I’ll talk in Arabic – You can talk in Korean? You’re not shy?
– No actually Introduce yourself Hi My name is Habib, and I learned Arabic in university Nice to meet you Hello everyone how are you? I’m Madiha
from South Korea I majored in Arabic and studied in Kuwait after that
Great to meet you all Hello, I’m Wafa. I studied at same university with Madiha I’m just hanging out You guys talk in dialect well – A little bit
– I talk in Kuwaiti dialect a little bit I can talk a little bit of Egyptian dialect only That’s it? Yes Mashallah and you Haram which dialect are you talking right now? – you’re lier
– me? Khaliji dialect in general all dialects in Khaleej? oh I know a bit of Bahraini dialect I only know Emirati Go ahead – Talk in Emirati dialect
– I don’t know why you don’t know? I don’t know and you, which dialect to you speak? I learned Kuwaiti dialect and Egyptian dialect What do you know about Kuwaiti dialect? what? and Egyptian dialect? I also learend Egyptian dialect what I forgot Bye